CZ – Prague
Prague - Czech Republic
The Menk-Schmehmann Group has 7 plants and operates in 4 countries. Our worldwide quantity of processed steel amounts to about 35,000 tons of steel per year.
The Group Menk-Schmehmann is a powerful group of companies that offers above-average manufacturing qualities to its customers worldwide.
At the Prague site in the Czech Republic Schäfer Menk has about 200 staff members and manufactures complex welded constructions made of fine-grained structural-steels:
- Casings for railway transformers
- Tank construction and motor casings
- Components for mobile cranes
- Welded constructions for the mining industry
- EN ISO 9001:2000 (TÜV NORD)
- ISO 14001 (TÜV NORD)
- DIN EN ISO 3834-2 (SLV HANNOVER)
- EN 1090-2 třída EXC3 (SLV HANNOVER)
- EN 15085 třída CL1 (SLV HANNOVER)
- DIN 18800-7 třída E (SLV HANNOVER)